Whether you have clients who are already tracking their time with QuickBooks Time or onboarding new clients to QuickBooks Payroll, any time you can help speed workflow and make QuickBooks more efficient is good for your practice and your clients’ businesses.
The QuickBooks Time mobile app is now QuickBooks Workforce—with a new name and icon. For your QuickBooks Time and QuickBooks Payroll clients, we brought pay and tax info into a centralized app so that teams can access all their info with one easy login.
The QuickBooks Workforce app lets employees:
- Access pay stubs and W-2s anytime, anywhere, a new feature.
- Clock in and out, even without Wi-Fi or service.
- Submit and track paid time off, sick days, and holidays.
- Edit timesheets and manage job schedules.
- Switch between job codes, pause tracking, or take a break.
- Use GPS location-based time tracking.
Pay features are only available to businesses that use QuickBooks Online Payroll and QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. Time tracking features are available to businesses that use QuickBooks Time.
No action is required for your clients and their teams, and all settings and data will stay the same.
Help your clients be more productive! Find out more about QuickBooks Workforce.