There’s plenty to love this month – from improved search to timesaving shortcuts. We’ve lined up a variety of features to help you do more during the shortest month of the year. Now is also a great time to invest in your professional development with new advisory training schedules.
What’s new in February
QuickBooks Online Advanced coming soon to QuickBooks Online Accountant
Coming soon: Autopay on recurring invoices, Schedule Pay on single invoices
New chart of accounts experience for service-based sole proprietors
Cash Flow Center improvements in QuickBooks Cash
QuickBooks mobile receipt capture categorization
Simplified search in QuickBooks Online Accountant
Advisory training for ProAdvisors
Wells Fargo now supported in Statement Auto-Import
Contractor Payments upgrade to Payroll
Terminology change: “Master admin” to “Primary admin”
- Send a recurring invoice with online payments enabled. This allows the small business’ customer the option to enable autopay. Their customers can save their payment information to pay every recurring invoice automatically, on time.
- Send a single invoice with online payments enabled. This allows the small business’ customer the option to schedule their payment for a specific, future date they want to pay their bill. It must be before, or on, the due date set by the small business.
- An enhanced search tool, so that you can use your own words to find accounts (category dropdown).
- Accounts organized in high-level buckets that make more sense to small businesses (category drawer).
- New Money-in section shows overdue invoices, upcoming invoices, paid (not deposited) invoices, estimates, and unbilled time activity.
- New Money-out section highlights upcoming bills, overdue bills, sales tax, and payroll.