We’re hoping to put a spring in your step during the busy tax season with these QuickBooks® product updates and improvements.
What’s new in March
In a nutshell: The QuickBooks Business Network is a new service for QuickBooks Online customers to connect with the QuickBooks community. It is designed to help you and your clients conduct business with their customers and vendors more smoothly by streamlining their workflow with automation tools. You’ll be able to partner with QuickBooks certified vendors, automatically import bills, predict your cash flow, and more.
The benefits include the following:
- Join a community – Search for businesses that use QuickBooks Online without manually entering their contact information.
- Get QuickBooks accuracy – We want to help facilitate time-consuming administrative tasks, such as tracking down accurate contact information, to create a hassle-free business management experience.
- Safe and secure – QuickBooks takes security and privacy seriously, and will not share your or your client’s business contact information with anyone outside of QuickBooks.
- Integrated accounts payable automation – Sending an invoice to another network member will automatically create a bill for them in their QuickBooks account, ready for their review and approval. They’ll also receive in-product bill alerts to remind them to take action.
The QuickBooks Business Network and its associated features have started rolling out in phases to accountants and their small business clients. All U.S. accountants will have access in summer 2022.
*This information is intended to outline our general product direction, but represents no obligation and should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision.
In a nutshell: If you have customers who need to invoice every day, week, month, or year, they can set up recurring payments with the autopay and schedule pay options to save time and ensure they get paid on time, every time.
Autopay – Schedule invoices in advance and let your customers set up automatic online payments.
Schedule pay – Let customers schedule future payments on your invoices.
How to set up recurring invoices with autopay and schedule pay
- Create a new invoice.
- Select “create recurring invoice.”
- Schedule preferred frequency.
- Autopay and schedule pay options will appear on payment screen.
In a nutshell: We’ve all been exploring newer ways to work efficiently while being remote, especially during the pandemic. Did you know that QuickBooks Enterprise can help you enhance collaboration and visibility by allowing your clients’ employees and customers to work simultaneously in a secure hosted environment anywhere, anytime?
Through QuickBooks Enterprise, businesses can continue your essential accounting processes such as bill pay, reconciliation, and paying invoices, even when teams are working remotely.
- Automatic backups performed on a nightly basis and retained for 90 days.
- Storage ranging from 5, 10, and 50 GB.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Remote access to Microsoft Office Suite and Google Chrome.
- Remote access to apps, including Bill.com, Expensify, Tallie, Avalara, Dext, Qvinci, and Fathom (depending on the plan).
- Unlimited access to all 250+ apps in the Right Networks (RN) library (depending on the plan).
Learn more about how QuickBooks Enterprise can work for your business. Customers with an existing QuickBooks Enterprise subscription are eligible for 30% off standalone cloud access through 5/14/2022. Schedule Time a consultation or call (617) 332-8522.
Original article from the Firm of the Future Blog.