Your Feedback in Action
Your Feedback in Action is a regular update on product improvements specifically driven by feedback from the accountant community.
Here’s what’s in this edition:
- QuickBooks Online: More improvements to QuickBooks Online Reports in Modern View—We’ve received a lot of feedback from accounting professionals who’ve recently used the new QuickBooks Online Reports in Modern View. See further improvements we’ve made based on that feedback. See more about improvements to Modern View Reports.
- QuickBooks Online Plus and Advanced: Budgeting—QuickBooks Online Advanced now offers the capability to access spreadsheets through the Budgeting or Spreadsheet Sync menus.
- QuickBooks Online Advanced: Adding multi-conditions to workflows and a new Visual Workflow Builder—We’re adding the ability to build multi-condition workflows using decision-based actions, and a new Visual Workflow Builder to give you a full view of the conditions you set up, in one window.
- QuickBooks Online Accountant: Standalone Contractor Payments* and new W-9 tracker—Contractor Payments (including unlimited 1099 e-filing) will be available in the “Add Client” menu, simplifying processes and enabling you to pass along your ProAdvisor Preferred Pricing discount.
- QuickBooks Online Accountant: Standalone QuickBooks Time*—QuickBooks Time will soon be available as a standalone subscription in the “Add Client” menu, allowing you to pass along your ProAdvisor Preferred Pricing discount to your clients. See more about QuickBooks Time.
QuickBooks Online update
Your feedback influenced more improvements in QuickBooks Online Reports, Modern View
QuickBooks Online Plus & QuickBooks Online Advanced updates
Adding multi-conditions to workflows and a new Visual Workflow Builder
QuickBooks Online Accountant updates
Standalone Contractor Payments with new W-9 tracker
New W-9 tracker
QuickBooks Time is now available without a QuickBooks subscription in the “Add Client” flow
We’re grateful for your partnership and encourage you to share your thoughts and suggestions as we continue to improve the products and services across the QuickBooks platform. Please leave feedback or comments for us here.
*QuickBooks Payroll & Contractor Payments: Money movement services are provided by Intuit Payments Inc., licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services, subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. For more information about Intuit Payments Inc.’s money transmission licenses, please visit https://www.intuit.com/legal/licenses/payment-licenses/.
*QuickBooks Time integrates with QuickBooks Online (“QBO”), QuickBooks Online Payroll (“Payroll”) and QuickBooks Desktop (“Desktop”). Requires an active QBO, Payroll or Desktop account. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
*This information is intended to outline general product direction, but represents no obligation and should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. Additional terms, conditions and fees may apply with certain features and functionality. Eligibility criteria may apply. Product offers, features, functionality are subject to change without notice.