Is keeping up with payroll giving you a headache?
Pay employees more easily with QuickBooks® Enhanced Payroll, included with Enterprise Gold and Platinum, you can create unlimited checks, use free direct deposit, 10 file payroll taxes, and generate W-2s all with no monthly fees.
- Pay employees quickly: Cut paychecks for W-2 employees and 1099 contractors in three simple steps: Just enter hours, approve time, and pay your team.
- Be ready for tax time: Federal and state payroll taxes are calculated for you automatically in QuickBooks.
- Simplify IRS forms: Enhanced Payroll automatically fills in the latest federal and most state payroll tax forms. Then all you need to do is click to e-file.
Need More Help? With QuickBooks Assisted Payroll, included with Enterprise Diamond, we will take care of your payroll tax payments and filings for you—guaranteed accurate and on-time. You will be able to issue paychecks in minutes, and all compensation and tax calculations are automatically entered in QuickBooks.
- Guided payroll setup: Our payroll experts will help you get set up and answer any questions you might have.
- Pick paycheck preferences: Choose free direct deposit, printed checks, or both—whatever you prefer.
- Start running payroll: Sign into QuickBooks and enter the hours your employees worked. When you are done, run payroll.
- We handle taxes: We take care of all your quarterly and year-end tax filings for you—guaranteed accurate and on-time.
Are you tired of chasing your customers to pay their invoices?
- If you are not currently accepting electronic payments, you should consider getting set up with a QuickBooks® Merchant Services account that fully integrate into QuickBooks. This is a critical component of controlling cash flow, so you do not jeopardize your company’s ability to operate efficiently.
- Get Set Up to Accept Payments Anytime and Anywhere. The ability to collect money owed at the time services are rendered or products are sold has a dramatic impact on cash flow. Reduce time and money spent on the billing process, collections, and more. Payments can be accepted anytime, anywhere, and QuickBooks can be updated at the time of the transaction.
- Recurring invoices with automatic payments (Autopay) Now, when customers view their recurring invoice to pay it, they simply check the box to agree to the recurring payment terms, and opt-in to be charged automatically going forward. Customers will receive a receipt every time they are charged and can cancel anytime. See how easy it is to set up Autopay in the video below.